Tuesday, March 31, 2020

March Favorites

I love recommending things. It makes me feel ~impactful~. So glean from this whatever you choose.

Songs

Trippest Flu - Swardy  // shame that it’s only 93 seconds long. it’s so lovely. and calming.  

Ghost - nelward  //  catchy catchy catchy!! silly lyrics! his voice is dope!

papacito - Alaina Castillo // beautiful voice. super fun beat. and i absolutely love that the chorus shifts into spanish. multilingual artists deserve everything.

Bluebird of Delhi - Duke Ellington  // jimmy hamilton really be sounding like a bird !! !!

GOODMORNINGTOKYO! - Tokyo’s Revenge  //  it just POPS OFF DUDE

Baby Blue - Action Bronson feat. Chance the Rapper  //  would be a great solo driving jam if the city wasn’t on lockdown. currently bopping out to it in my bed, so you can compromise.

Blah Blah Blah - Kesha  //  we know 2012 was a golden year for pop music, but 2010 was when pop music was overtly about sex and we were all okay with it. also kesha looks amazing in the music video. also 3OH!3 was a massive part of my childhood and i love them.

Using the Internet for French - Austin Weber  //  he’s just such a silly wholesome guy.

Come Home with Me - Reeve Carney // HADESTOWN IS SO GOOD

Products

All products from the OGX Coconut Curls line. This is one of those things I used in middle school and then was like “ew, if I used it in middle school, I shouldn’t be using it now.” But with the shelter-in-place I figured why not try products that might make me look disastrous, and lo and behold, my hair is curly again! Crazy.

Crest Gum Detoxify Toothpaste. So weird to be recommending a toothpaste online, especially when everything I put on here is basically just screaming into the abyss. But I really like it lol

Along with that, Zimba whitening strips. Years ago, I tried to use Crest Whitestrips and hated them. These ones are lovely. And I have real sensitive teeth.

Dove Body Wash with Jojoba Oil. Perfect for those of us who get dry DRY skin in the winter.

Foods

Little Bites chocolate chip muffins. I eat an ungodly amount of these. It’s actually dangerous for me to write this, lest I read this in the future and remember they exist and reignite this benign addiction.

Straight peanut butter. My jaw is real bad. Don’t know why. But it requires no chewing. So great for TMJ pain, lol

Clothing

Nothing fashionable. I got an extra large heather grey sweater on Amazon for literally no reason and it’s so comfy. But I haven’t been dressing up, what with the many stages of lockdown and the fact that I myself am sick and borderline bedridden. Hope y’all are enjoying the shelter-in-place.

 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯